                 Skill
                 Experience
                 Need

                  1)
                 TCP/IP
                 Expert
                 Required

                  2)
                 DSL infrastructure (BRAS, routers, auth devices)
                 Expert
                 Required

                  3)
                 Broadband protocols (PPP, PPPoE, L2TP)
                 Expert
                 Required

                  4)
                 Broadband system administration & management
                 Intermediate
                 Required

                  5)
                 Broadband Design & Engineering
                 Intermediate
                 Required

                  6)
                 Broadband security applications & features
                 Intermediate
                 Required

                  7)
                 Firewalls, IPS, IDS, Parental Cntrl, A/S
                 Intermediate
                 Required

                  8)
                 Familiar with Internet threats & mitigation
                 Intermediate
                 Required

                  9)
                 Network testing platforms & applications
                 Intermediate
                 Desired

                  10)
                 UNIX scripting (Perl, Expect, etc)