Please send me the resume,rate,current location and contact info at
Our client, a large, well established telecommunications company is in
search of multiple Teradata Developers for a 6 month contract opportunity.
Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in the information technology
field. Participated in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the
data warehousing project; project planning, business requirement analysis,
data analysis, logical and physical database design, setting up the
warehouse physical schema and architecture, developing reports, security and
deploying to end users.
Minimum of 5+ years strong NCR Teradata and SQL, UNIX, Data Warehouse
Modeling, Teradata Utilities, Aggregates and building efficient views; other
SQL and UNIX experience plus Teradata certification may be substituted for
years of Teradata experience. Certification in Teradata and Teradata SQL
Applicant's must be able to successfully:
1. Use Teradata utilities fastload, multiload, tpump to load data.
2. Write BTEQ scripts to transform data.
3. Write Fastexport scripts to export data.
4. Write, test and implement Teradata Fastload, Multiload and Bteq scripts,
DML and DDL.
5. Construct Kornshell driver routines (write, test and implement UNIX
6. Write views based on user and/or reporting requirements.
7. Gather system design requirements, design and write system
8. Will be expected to be available for on-call response in order to provide
24x7 emergency response capabilities.
9. SQL proficient.
HD Dimension Corp.
|14, Washington Road, Bldg 7, Princeton JCT NJ-08550|www.hddimension.com|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at