Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
Title: Enterprise Data Architect.
Location: Fairborn, OH 45324.
Client: Lockheed Martin.
Duration: 11 months.
Must be US citizen
The role of the Enterprise Data Architect is to assist to expand the Air
Force's use of data as a strategic enabler of corporate goals and
objectives. The Enterprise Data Architect will achieve this by strategically
designing, developing, and implementing data models for enterprise-level
applications and systems. These models shall be architected at the following
layers: conceptual, logical, business area, and application. This individual
will act as the primary advocate of data modeling methodologies and data
processing best practices.
Strategy & Planning
• Develop and deliver long-term strategic goals for data architecture vision
and standards in conjunction with data users, department managers, clients,
and other key stakeholders.
• Create short-term tactical solutions to achieve long-term objectives and
an overall data management roadmap.
• Define next strategic tactical move for Data that will meet operational
needs and provide dividends/ROI within the next twelve months
• Establish processes for governing the identification, collection, and use
of corporate metadata; take steps to assure metadata accuracy and validity.
• Establish methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness,
redundancy, and improvement.
• Conduct data capacity planning, life cycle, duration, usage requirements,
feasibility studies, and other tasks.
• Create strategies and plans for data security, backup, disaster recovery,
business continuity, and archiving.
• Ensure that data strategies and architectures are in regulatory
Acquisition & Deployment
• Ensure the success of enterprise-level application rollouts (e.g. ERP,
SCM, CRM, SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.)
• Liaise with vendors and service providers to select the products or
services that best meet Air Force goals.
• Assess and determine governance, stewardship, and frameworks for managing
data across the organization.
• Develop and promote data management methodologies and standards.
• Select and implement the appropriate tools, software, applications, and
systems to support data technology goals.
• Oversee the mapping of data sources, data movement, interfaces, and
analytics, with the goal of ensuring data quality.
• Collaborate with Air Force program managers and Air Force functional
business leaders for all projects involving enterprise data.
• Address data-related problems in regards to systems integration,
compatibility, and multiple-platform integration.
• Act as a leader and advocate of data management, including coaching,
training, and career development to staff.
• Develop and implement key components as needed to create testing criteria
in order to guarantee the fidelity and performance of data architecture.
• Document the data architecture and environment in order to maintain a
current and accurate view of the larger data picture.
• Identify and develop opportunities for data reuse, migration, or
Formal Education & Certification
• College diploma or university degree in computer science, information
systems, or computer engineering.
• Certifications in data architecture or data warehouse technologies
• Enterprise SOA architecture certification
Knowledge & Experience
• 5-8 years work experience as a data or information architect.
• Hands-on experience with data architecting, data mining, large-scale data
modeling, and business requirements gathering/analysis.
• Direct experience in implementing enterprise data management processes,
procedures, and decision support.
• Strong understanding of relational data structures, theories, principles,
• Strong familiarity with metadata management and associated processes.
• Hands-on knowledge of enterprise repository tools, data modeling tools,
data mapping tools, and data profiling tools.
• Demonstrated expertise with repository creation, and data and information
system life cycle methodologies.
• Experience with business requirements analysis, entity relationship
planning, database design, reporting structures, and so on.
• Ability to manage data and metadata migration.
• Experience with database platforms, including Teradata, Oracle, and
Microsoft SQL Server
• Understanding of Web services (SOAP, XML, UDDI, WSDL).
• Object oriented programming experience (e.g. using Java, J2EE, EJB, .NET,
• Excellent client/user interaction skills to determine requirements.
• In-depth technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating
systems, preferably in a DISA-hosted operational environment
• Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and
standards, preferably in a DISA-hosted operational environment
• Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques.
• Proven project management experience.
• Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Overtime hours as required.
• Frequent presentations to CEO equivalent Air Force personnel
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at