Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST

LOCATION: BOSTON, MA

BILL RATE: $37/HR (BEST)

DURATION: 6+ MONTHS

Job Description:

MUST be local to: NH, MA, RI

LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY

Any telecom experience is a huge plus!!!

This is a senior Business Analyst position for the Service Management Platform
(SMP) program. The SMP program is to develop and delivery ITIL compliant CMDB,
Service Catalog, Ordering and Billing capabilities. This Analyst position is
responsible for development of architectural, functional and detailed design
through thorough understanding and analysis of business requirements.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244