* Hello associates,
Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
rate specifications.

Full Name:
Contact# & E Mail:
Current Location:
Visa Status:
Rate (You got it for):
Willingness to Relocate:
Employer details:

Please find the requirement below and send me the desired profiles of your
*****Please make sure that all the skills in requirement match the
consultant profile and send me the profile only at

Dear Associates,
Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details...Thanks
Oracle Financials Techno-Functional Consultant
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 3 months

Skill Experience
The new requirements are 3 month implementation of Cash Management. Onsite
in Detroit. They need to have a solid foundation in Financials and have
experience implementing or supporting Cash Management. This is
Techno/functional. 5+ year minimum experience with Oracle. Would prefer
local candidates. Heavy end user interface.

Thanks & Regards ,
9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146
Tel: 918-770-0756 (Direct)
Fax: 480-247-4975, 918-398-4249

http://www.mncl.net *