Very hot position!!
Looking for an Oracle Apps - Integration Specialist with Oracle EBS R12,
Oracle's RDBMS & Integration experience.
*PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO gabr...@amtexsystems.com *
*Details are as follows:*
*Title:* *Oracle Apps - Integration Specialist*
*Requirement:* *Oracle EBS R12, Oracle's RDBMS, Integration experience*
*Duration:* 12 months
• Develop Oracle integrations (Oracle EBS R12, Oracle SOA Suite) in
alignment with enterprise IT and Oracle standards
• Define and maintain technical design patterns for use by the
• Define and maintain development standards and methodologies for Oracle
• Define and maintain integration data exchange standards (e.g. XML, EDI)
• Maintain and enforce the integration standards and guidelines (e.g.
• Develop bolt-on application development requirements
• Collaborate with the infrastructure, DBAs, technical leads, developers,
and business for design activities
• Develop common data models required for data conversion activities
• Maintain the inventory of interfacing applications and integrations
• Develop and maintain the reusable service repository, design patterns and
reusable technical components (e.g. exception handling, auditing, logging,
transformation, web services)
• Relevant implementation experience with Oracle EBS R12 and Oracle SOA
• Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture based architecture
• Thorough understanding of Oracle's RDBMS, reporting and workflow
• Thorough understanding of extending Oracle functionality for
• Thorough understanding of messaging technologies (e.g. JMS, MQSeries,
• Thorough understanding of interfacing protocols/methods (e.g.
• Thorough understanding of technical exception handling mechanisms in an
Oracle Applications environment
• Thorough understanding of standards based and custom data definitions and
formats (e.g. XML, VSAM)
• Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle implemented
in an Oracle Applications environment
• Understanding of general application architectures (e.g. J2EE,
Client/Server, Web Based)
• Understanding of hardware architectures and operating environments (e.g.
Unix, Windows, OS/390)
• Ability to effectively translate business needs/requirements into
Ability to work in a technical team environment requiring significant
collaboration and coordination
Thanks & Regards,
*Amtex Systems Inc.*
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"
Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.
50 Broad Street, Suite 801
New York, NYC-10004
Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology
New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London
P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!
Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at