Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

ORACLE INTEGRATION DEVELOPER

LOCATION: BOSTON, MA

BILL RATE: $50/hr

DURATION: 12 MONTHS

Required Skills/Experience

. Relevant implementation experience with Oracle EBS R12 and Oracle SOA Suite
platforms

. Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture based architecture approaches

. Thorough understanding of Oracle's RDBMS, reporting and workflow architecture

. Thorough understanding of extending Oracle functionality for customizations

. Thorough understanding of messaging technologies (e.g. JMS, MQSeries, Oracle
AQ)

. Thorough understanding of interfacing protocols/methods (e.g.
TCP,FTP,SMTP,JDBC,JMS,JCA,SOAP,HTTP,HTTPS)

. Thorough understanding of technical exception handling mechanisms in an
Oracle Applications environment

. Thorough understanding of standards based and custom data definitions and
formats (e.g. XML, VSAM)

. Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle implemented in
an Oracle Applications environment

. Understanding of general application architectures (e.g. J2EE, Client/Server,
Web Based)

. Understanding of hardware architectures and operating environments (e.g.
Unix, Windows, OS/390)

. Ability to effectively translate business needs/requirements into technical
designs

. Ability to work in a technical team environment requiring significant
collaboration and coordination

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082