Please send profiles to sunil.e...@gmail.com

Dear Partners,

We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the resume, contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*Lucene Consultant*

*Location: New York City, NY*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*JD for Lucene Consultant*

·        Extensive experience in Java/J2EE

·        Extensive exp. in spring/Hibernate( any ORM will do)

·        Very good knowledge of using any DB( should have used as backend)

·        Extensive knowledge on any Seach concepts

·        Must have used extensively used *Lucene/SOLR/FAST/Google* Search
Appliance in a large enterpise environment

·        Should be proficient in how search indexes are built over the
collection

·        Should have extensive troubleshooting experience in the context of
searching. For e.g. if the search results are not as expected for a given
key word how would it be resolved

·        Should have worked on DB serach as well

*Note:* Good Web Services experience (implementation & consumption) is
mandatory.

Regards

Sunil

EZEN Computer Services Inc.