HOT CHOCOLATE: Rachel Stevens loves stripping for sexy shoots

Former S Club 7 babe Rachel Stevens says she loves taking her clothes
off for steamy photo shoots and has no plans to stop.
“I love doing sexy photo shoots – they’re fun and I want to carry on
doing them. Why not? I’m not a prude. I even did a nude shoot for
charity once,” the lads mag favourite says.
One person can find a garment like crotchless panties sexy while
someone else will find them disgusting. One may find sheer lingerie
sexy while another prefers lace. So, how does a husband navigate this
sexy lingerie minefield when trying to buy their wife a sexy piece of
lingerie? Here are a few guidelines.