r...@overlandconsultingllc.com

www.overlandconsultingllc.com

* *

*Manager Income Tax*

Retail / Wholesale - Corporate
Finance / Accounting – Taxes

Full-time
United States - Pennsylvania - Harrisburg - Etters (Camp Hill)

Salary: 85k

The primary purpose of this position is to support the Vice President
and Directors with tax compliance, government examinations,
accounting/tax processes and staff development. Frequent independent
judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all
tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state
and federal laws.

The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to
other duties as assigned:

ü  Schedule daily workflow and staff assignments in order to meet all
filing deadlines.

ü  Prepare and oversee the preparation of consolidated, federal,
state, and local tax returns as well as other business taxes (property
and tobacco taxes).

ü  Calculate complex tax adjustments and associated work papers for
department staff.

ü  Record complex journal entries to the general ledger.

ü  Review journal entries, account analyses, and other tax documents
prepared by associates in the department to ensure that all
information is accurate and that all returns are filed timely.

ü  Review check requests and electronic fund transfers (EFTs) to pay
taxes that are due.

ü  Research federal and state laws and regulations to ensure that the
Corporation is in compliance.

ü  Analyze financial statements and accounts to ensure that all of the
information is accurate and recorded properly.

ü  Assist with the preparation of quarterly and yearly FAS109 income
tax provisions.

ü  Support all federal and state tax audits, inquiries, and correspondence.

*EDUCATION:*

Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Accounting or Business, plus three (3) years of
public accounting experience or five (5) years within a large corporate tax
environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. In
addition, experience with IRS and state examinations is desirable.

--
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail