Please send profiles to

Dear Partners,

We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*Oracle iExpenses functional consultant*

*Location: Dayton, OH*

*Duration: 2  ½ months*

·         Oracle 11i, financials, *iExpenses* functional

·         This is for an international roll-out involving multiple

·         We are looking for consultant that can work with the local country
Controllers to understand the requirements

·         Set up each country in our client's Oracle ERP Development system

·         Potentially automate the setups for the test and production

·         Review current training material and adjust as needed

·         Prepare local language versions of spreadsheets to load into ERP

·         Perform testing in development and test environment.

EZEN Computer Services Inc.

609- 945- 7416