Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Data Warehouse DBA

Location                               :  Austin, TX.

Duration                                :  6 months

Interview: F2F, after the initial phone interview

Job Description:

·        Must be able to work effectively with both business and technical

·        Expertise in database configuration and tuning, especially star
schemas and OLAP cubes.

·        Expertise understanding of relational databases, OLAP, and dimensional
data models

·        Strong Business Analysis, strategic planning, system analysis, problem
solving, and project management skills is essential

·        Ability to work independently with minimal supervision

·        Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (including Analysis Services, Reporting
Services) and Performance Point experience is desired.  Oracle experience is

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.