Let me know if you have any perfect matching Profiles along with the rate
and other details.
Please send me to mamat...@dsc-usa.com.
Position: ColdFusion Developer
Experience Level: Mid to Senior Level Developer
Location: BTC (Blue Ash), Ohio
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Estimated Duration: 6 Mos.
o ColdFusion 5 and ColdFusion 8, SQL 2000 and SQL 2005, Fusebox,
CFCs, WebSphere, PERL, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, CFC Unit
CSS, JMS, UML and have some database experience with SQLServer, Informix
1. Define and develop new applications for standard web browsers and
mobile browsers. Applications will support various business functions
including distribution center business functions and merchandising
activities to support item flow to the store.
2. Assist with migration of existing product inventory from ColdFusion
5 to ColdFusion 8 and SQL upgrade to 2005.
3. Design, develop, test and implement ColdFusion enhancements to
Essential Job Functions:
* Assist with the planning, design and implementation of solutions
utilizing commercial and open source technologies.
* Design, code, and unit test application code using SDLC best
* Develop programming specifications.
* Create technical system documentation.
* Participate in all phases of system testing.
* Continually self-educate, attending training classes or using various
publications and periodicals, in order to stay current with technology and
system development methodologies.
* Understand and comply with government regulations regarding work,
The ideal candidates should possess:
* Experience with the technologies above for the technology focus
* Business experience using an OO foundation language to implement
* A solid understanding and appreciation for SDLC tools, processes, and
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Knowledge of relational databases.
* Should be experienced working within an iterative development process.
Thanks & Regards,
Dynamic Software Consultants,Inc
1303 W Walnut Hill LN Suite# 140
Web Address: www.dsc-usa.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at