Hope you are doing great….!!!!

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have any
consultants interested in this position. If yes, please send their updated
resume ASAP

We are looking for someone who has implemented a project using ebXML

*Job Role: J2EE Developer*

*Must be local to DC metro area*

*Duration 6 months
*Job Responsibilities: *
Job Responsibilities include requirements gathering, analysis, design,
testing and integration of web based Vehicle Warranty System with General
Motors Global Warranty System.

Candidate will require interaction and coordination with our client business
personnel and external vendors.

*Experience: *
* 6-8 years of Design and Development experience using J2EE architecture.
* Experience with using GM's ebXML technology that is used for servicing its
dealers will be a definite plus.

* Solid understanding and implementation experience using ebXML and SOAP
technologies is a must.

*Technical Skills:*

J2EE architecture using Java, JSP, Struts, JavaScripts, JDeveloper/Eclipse,

ebXML using SOAP

Oracle 10g

Unix Shell Scripting.

Soft Skills:
* Experience with creating life cycle documentation (Analysis, Requirements,
Design and Test)
* Analyze specifications and requirements in order to code, test, debug and
document programs and reports.
* Able to complete complex tasks with little or no assistance.
* Must be able to work in a structured environment.
* Excellent communication (Written + Verbal) and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent self-organizational skills.
* Knowledge of Travel/Transportation industry will be a plus

Please reply to
va...@sureitinc.com<http://mc/compose?to=va...@sureitinc.com> or
call me on 602-334-4209

Best Regards,

Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: va...@sureitinc.com, varma.sur...@gmail.com

(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)