Please forward your resume to

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Validation Analyst
Location: Frazer, PA
Duration: 7 months

Participates in developing functional requirements, validation protocols,
and test scripts in support of the development and implementation of an
enterprise application. Creates or modifies validation plan document and
procedures to address complex problems considering technology capacity and
limitations, operation times, and form of desired results. May oversee the
execution of validation testing of user, functional, system and program
specifications using appropriate methodology and tools. Shall be responsible
for developing validation documentation in accordance with conformance
standards under the direction of the Program manager.

Interface/Integration 5 + years
SAP MM 5+ years
Technical Writing 5+ years

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact:  609-395-9007  Ext: 430
Email Id:
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at <>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.