*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

*Cognos Team Lead*

*Duration: Contractual Engagement  *

*Location: South Brunswick, NJ*

*Interview Process: Phone then Face-to-Face *

* *

*Note: Local Candidates preferred*

   - Looking for a solid Cognos 8.3 developer who has completed several
   conversions and migrations.
   - Must have held the position of team lead.
   - Must have excellent communication skills and be able to speak with the
   user community and mentor other developers.
   - Knowledge of Data warehousing, DB2, Dashboards

Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.
Ph: (609)-945-2911, Fax 609-452-5613