Let me know if you have any perfect matching Profiles along with the rate
and other details.
Please send me to mamat...@dsc-usa.com.
Duration: approved through June as of now but the project plan has a
November implementation (will likely get extended)
Location - North Carolina.
BCBSNC is starting a new project which will be adding functionality into an
existing Member sales portal. The system allows prospective individual
members to purchase insurance products through a web based portal. The
application has a Java interface which connects to the Siebel CRM
application (v 7.8). The project plan calls for an additional three Siebel
developers which will be adding web services and workflows into the current
system. The Siebel Developer will be responsible for development,
configuration, testing, implementation, support and maintenance of the
application which access member information with in the Call Center, Sales
and Marketing modules.
• Configuration of the application using Assignment Manager,
Workflow Manager, Siebel Scripting and Web Services.
• Siebel configuration using Siebel Tools for development and
configuration of business services, integration objects, business objects,
• Develop application processes for data conversion, migration and
integration using Siebel's EAI and tools.
• Coordinate mapping of data with various team. Coordinate
development tasks with related team members. Update system documentation in
accordance with regulatory requirements for all functional objects, scripts
and applications created or changed. Strictly adhere to Validation
Processes and Quality & Compliance requirements are expected.
Specific Experience/Skills Needed: (In order of importance)
1. 3+ years of experience in Siebel Enterprise software
2. At least one year of experience using Web Services within Siebel
3. EAI – specifically VBCs and Webservices Workflow Siebel
eScript Siebel UI design
* In addition to the top three criteria the candidates will also be
expected to have;
• 2+ years of hands on eScripting
• Siebel 7.8+ certification is highly desired or 7.8 CallCenter /
Sales development and integration experience.
Thanks & Regards,
Dynamic Software Consultants,Inc
1303 W Walnut Hill LN Suite# 140
Web Address: www.dsc-usa.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at