**************************** PLEASE RESPOND TO
**...@optyinc.com*<s...@optyinc.com>
* ****************** *
**
***************DIRECT CLIENT *************** *

*This Req will close 100%. Start Date will be I week of Feb'09.*

Location: Plano, TX.

Duration: 3 to 6 months

Rate: $6000/month.

The required skills are *'Perforce and Maven'*. Engineer (only 1 position –
E2) would be responsible for code merge, build and deployment process.

Perforce is Software Configuration Management tool like SVN, ClearCase or
PVCS. We will need development as well as administration capabilities in
candidate like code merging, creating code branches, code labeling, locking
code branches etc.

 Maven is build management tool for Java based projects. It is next
generation of Ant.

Regards
Sri
Optimum Technology Solutions Inc.
Our Mission is to consistently deliver optimum, cost effective, valuable
IT-based solutions to our clients

Optimum Technology Solutions Inc.,
95 White Bridge Road, Suite 111,
Nashville, TN-37205