Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

*Position: SAP Analyst
Location: Fort Lee, NJ
Duration: 6-9 Months*

SAP Functional Support Analyst/Administrative Resource

* Carries out assignments, alone or as part of a team, applying knowledge,
skills, and experience for ticket triage in SAP. Demonstrates an
understanding of the issues of interest to the client organization.

* Knowledge of current practice within SAP, seek out the information as it
relates to client.

* Works with team, business & management to communicate status of issues,
attends meetings to update progress for Incident & Problem Management, puts
together spreadsheets with pertinent information to meet our SLA*s.

* Assists in the RFC process where necessary, works with the team to
coordinate testing, uploading documents in the portal for SOX approvals.

* Works as a back up for certain approvals for SAP.

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact:  609-395-9007  Ext: 430
Email Id: ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.