QA ENGINEER Locals Preferred

LOCATION: ALPHARETTA, GA

BILL RATE: $32/HR

DURATION: 6+ MONTHS

Job Description:

Interview Process: F2F required at your own expense

Key Skills: Manual testing, QTP, Test Director, UNIX, Shell Scripting, Oracle

This position is for a QA Analyst testing the applications before new releases
are applied to client sites.

Manual testing is the primary function but QTP/ test director is being used as
well.

Heavy UNIX application testing is required.

Required Skills:

Requirements (Must Have)
- 6+ years experience in Quality Assurance.
- Testing experience with applications developed on web based operating
systems.
- Strong working experience with applications running on UNIX, Solaris and
should be able to write and execute basic UNIX commands and scripts.
- Ability to manipulate and execute Shell Scripts and Perl Scripts
- Experience working in a Unix environment, with heavy use of FTP tools and
Command Line Interface tools
- Strong background in writing test plans, test design and test cases etc.
- Strong working experience writing SQL queries to do back-end testing
- Experience with defect tracking/management software such as Quality Center.
- Should be able to do basic level code debugging, trace and check system log
files in case of issues.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team setting and has a strong attention to
detail.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244