QA ENGINEER Locals Preferred
LOCATION: ALPHARETTA, GA
BILL RATE: $32/HR
DURATION: 6+ MONTHS
Interview Process: F2F required at your own expense
Key Skills: Manual testing, QTP, Test Director, UNIX, Shell Scripting, Oracle
This position is for a QA Analyst testing the applications before new releases
are applied to client sites.
Manual testing is the primary function but QTP/ test director is being used as
Heavy UNIX application testing is required.
Requirements (Must Have)
- 6+ years experience in Quality Assurance.
- Testing experience with applications developed on web based operating
- Strong working experience with applications running on UNIX, Solaris and
should be able to write and execute basic UNIX commands and scripts.
- Ability to manipulate and execute Shell Scripts and Perl Scripts
- Experience working in a Unix environment, with heavy use of FTP tools and
Command Line Interface tools
- Strong background in writing test plans, test design and test cases etc.
- Strong working experience writing SQL queries to do back-end testing
- Experience with defect tracking/management software such as Quality Center.
- Should be able to do basic level code debugging, trace and check system log
files in case of issues.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team setting and has a strong attention to
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Thanks & Regards,
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at