Hello Associates,

 * *

*****Cobol Developer @ Omaha, NE*****

* *

*Position: **         ** COBOL Developer *

*Location: **         **Omaha**, NE***

*Duration: **         **12+ Months *

*Rate: **               ** Open*

*    ******NEED SOME ONE LOCAL TO NE*****

* *

*Required Skills:*

   - Experienced Cobol and JCL developer. **
   - CICS and DB2 knowledge a plus. **

* *

*Job Description:*

   - We have a great contract opportunity for a Cobol and JCL developer.
   - You will be responsible for coding, testing and analyzing application
   software.
   - Supports existing business systems applications.
   - May partner with business analysts to identify business needs and
   appropriate technical solutions.
   - May design and document moderately complex technical requirements for
   business applications.

Thanks & Regards,
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
(: 201-706-9178

Alternate: 201-484-0340

Fax 7:201-656-6696

*: fa...@kolansoftinc.com

Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft

Website: http://www.kolansoft.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.