*Reply to:v...@beyondtekit.com <to%3av...@beyondtekit.com>*
This is my direct client opening for an IS Business Systems Analyst –
Thousand Oaks, CA. This is contract position. The hourly rate is DOE
Internal Job Description:
- B.S/M.S. degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or the
equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 8 plus years related experience.
- In-depth IT experience and knowledge concerning requirements
management, business process analysis, and object-oriented analysis and
- Candidates should have experience working with dictionaries (MedDRA,
WHO-Drug), terminologies, and thesauri.
- Strong background and experience in drug discovery, development,
regulatory affairs and safety is highly desirable.
- Must be proficient in the Unified Modeling Language (UML), especially
use cases, and activity diagrams.
- Must understand the software development life cycle, Rational Unified
Process (RUP), and software quality methodologies.
- The candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills,
and sufficient subject matter expertise to be able to communicate
effectively with senior Ph.D./M.D. level clients.
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- Must have high learning agility, innovation, and problem solving
*The primary responsibility of the IS Business Systems Analyst involves
partnering with major segments of my client's organizations in order to
define and implement Search Element of Interest (EOI) Strategies, Labeling
and Auto-Coding for Clinical and Safety data.
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT Experience:
Total Experience as IS Business Systems Analyst:
Total dictionaries (MedDRA, WHO-Drug) experience:
Total terminologies and thesauri exp:
Total drug discovery, development, regulatory affairs and safety exp:
Total Unified Modeling Language (UML) exp:
Total Rational Unified Process (RUP) exp:
Total SDLC exp:
Total software quality methodologies exp:
Is this on W2/C2C Rate (corporation Name)?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to *
*Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -815*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at