*Reply to sur...@beyondtekit.com*
How are you doing today?
This is my direct client opening for Integration Architect *- *Phoenix, CA*.
* This is a 6 months Contract position.* The hourly rate is DOE. C*lient is
looking for local candidates due to F2F Interview after the initial phone
Interview. Client will also accept the candidates who can attend the F2F
Interview on their own expenses.
1. Must have knowledge and experience working with IBMs WebSphere, MQ
series and DB2 v9.x.
2. Preference will be given to candidates who have knowledge of the
ACJIS, NCIC, and ACIC networks, and are also familiar with JWI.
3. Experience with enterprise integration projects, databases,
messaging, data transfer and update between services on networked servers.
4. Experience with user defined functions, directory services,
security controls and functions, and stored procedures.
5. Strong communication skills at the technical level.
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
*Total IT Experience:*
*Total Integration Architect exp:*
*Total exp in IBMs WebSphere:*
*Total exp in MQ series:*
*Total exp in DB2 v9.x:*
*Total exp in ACJIS:*
*Total exp in NCIC:*
*Total exp ACIC networks:*
*Total exp in JWI:*
*Total exp in enterprise integration projects:*
*Total exp in functions, directory services, security controls and
functions, and stored procedures:*
*If you are not local can you relocate on your own expenses?*
*Is this W2/ C2C?*
*Day Phone #:*
*Evening Phone #:*
*Cell Phone #:*
*Work status (US Citizen/Green card holder)*
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Ph: 714-857-2002 x 827*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at