PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO gabr...@amtexsystems.com
Hot position!! Need a Business Analyst with recent TELECOM experience.
ITIL experience is a huge plus.
*Details are as follows:*
*Title:* Business Analyst
*Requirement:* recent *Telecom* exp, HUGE +* ITIL* exp
*Location:* Boston, MA
*Rate:* $40/Hour on C2C
*Duration:* 6 months
They just need previous telecom experience and if they have their ITIL that
is huge. 6 months Boston MA. Closer to MA the better.
This is a senior Business Analyst position for the Service Management
Platform (SMP) program. The SMP program is to develop and delivery ITIL
compliant CMDB, Service Catalog, Ordering and Billing capabilities. This
Analyst position is responsible for development of architectural, functional
and detailed design through thorough understanding and analysis of business
Specific responsibilities of the position include the following:*
(1) Drive the completion and complete alignment of system design from
business requirements and architectural design.
(2) Track, drive and coordinate program development activities, per
requirements and design, with Business owners, IT PMO, and IT Development
teams across US and EMEA.
(3) Document and analyze business requirements, functional requirements,
system capabilities, and detailed design.
(4) Ensure consistent and effective communication among all parties.
(5) Proactively identify and resolve issues by working with all portfolio
(6) Create and publish periodic executive reports.
*The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:*
(1) 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst for large and complex
(2) Proven ability to collect, understand and document business
(3) Demonstrable ability to identify, understand and drive resolution of
issues with many other parties.
(4) Ability to create high quality executive reports and presentation.
(5) Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skill.
(6) Ability to quickly learn new processes and systems.
(7) Extensive experiences in high-tech, telecom, computer or networking
(8) Strong knowledge in computing, networking and Web/Internet technologies,
and/or business and operations support systems.
(9) Familiarity with ITIL or eTom or CobiT
Thanks & Regards,
*Amtex Systems Inc.*
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"
Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.
50 Broad Street, Suite 801
New York, NYC-10004
Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology
New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London
P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!
Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at