*Reply to t...@beyondtekit.com*
This is for my direct client opening for *MFG Engineer - Minneapolis, MN*.
This is a *6+ Month Contract*. The Hourly rate is *DOE*. The client is
looking for only LOCAL candidates.
· Design of Experiments (DOE) and Statistical Process Control (SPC)
· Determines manufacturing operation requirements and process
· Performs process and equipment validations
· Specifies and implements process lay-outs
· Utilizes FMEA within process development
· Ensures compliance with GMP's
· Generates documentation for engineering protocols and reports
· 3-5 years experience required, 5 + years experience preferred.
· Medical device manufacturing engineering experience preferred.
· Direct experience with MRB, operator training, process
characterization and qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ), FMEA and Six Sigma methods
· Effective communication and team-based skills
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT Experience:
Total MFG Engineer exp:
Total Medical device manufacturing engineering exp:
Total MRB, operator training, process characterization and qualification
(IQ/OQ/PQ) exp: please specify
Total Six Sigma methods exp:
Total exp in Generates documentation for engineering protocols and reports:
Whether is it C2C/1099/W2?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to
*mailto:t...@beyondtekit.com?subject=mfg Engineer - Minneapolis, MN
* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
*Thanks and Regards*
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -819*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at