Please forward your resume to ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: :  Java Developer
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Duration: 2 years
Rate: $29/hr
*
NEED SUBMITTALS ASAP
PLEASE BE SURE TO PRE-SCREEN ALL OF YOUR CANDIDATES!!!!!*

ROLE: JAVA DEVELOPERS
This position will work closely with our technical design teams to develop
an enterprise J2EE application. An ideal candidate will have a demonstrated
ability to understand functional and technical design of the system and
develop high quality application.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Understand functional and technical design documents and come up with a
plan to develop parts of the application
•Understand end-to-end J2EE framework and custom framework
•Develop end-to-end application components involving front end, business
layer, persistence layer, database and web services layer
•Develop and execute unit test cases
•Be proactive in discerning performance issues and develop high-performing
application
•Work with the testing team to help test the application and resolve issues
*
QUALIFICATIONS:*

•*4-6 years of experience in Java, JSP, Struts, Tiles, JSP Tag libraries,
HTML, JavaScript Libraries, AJAX, Session and Entity Beans, EJB3.0, JPA,
JDBC, XML and XSLT, Ant
•Hands-on experience with the following tools:
O Eclipse or equivalent IDE
O Weblogic Server 9 or equivalent application server
O Oracle database to develop queries and stored procedures
O Rational toolset e.g. ClearCase, ClearQuest or equivalent version control
and change management tools
O Experience with UML design tools e.g. MagicDraw
•Experience with J2EE design patterns
•Full SDLC lifecycle experience
•Experience with unit testing complex code written using Java, JavaScript,
JSP, Struts, and EJBs
•Experience writing code adhering to strict coding standards in a team
development environment
•Experience create and unit testing complex SQL queries using Oracle 10g
•BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years of overall IT
experience or equivalent work experience *

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact:  609-395-9007  Ext: 430
Email Id: ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.