*Reply to * <sur...@beyondtekit.com>*sur...@beyondtekit.com*

How are you doing today?

This is my direct client opening for PHP programmer – NYC, NY *This is a **3
months** Contract* position. The hourly rate is *DOE*

* *

*Job Description:*

* *

We are looking for an expert PHP programmer for a 3 months contract to
convert our Delphi code to PHP code. Adobe Flex experience would be nice but
not essential.

Must have excellent communication skills.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated

* *

*Full Name:*

*Degree Major:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Total **PHP programmer exp:*

*Total exp in converting Delphi** code to PHP:*

*Do you have any experience in **Adobe Flex? (Y/N):*

*Expected hourly Rate:*

*Day Phone #:***

*Evening Phone #:*

*Cell Phone #:*

*Current City/State:*

*Work status (US Citizen/Green card holder/others):*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Ph: 714-857-2002 x 827*

*Fax: 714-364-9705*