*Reply to:v...@beyondtekit.com <to%3av...@beyondtekit.com>*

This is my direct client opening for PHP programmer – NYC, NY *This is a **3
months** Contract* position. The hourly rate is *DOE*

* *

*Job Description:*

* *

We are looking for an expert PHP programmer for a 3 months contract to
convert our Delphi code to PHP code. Adobe Flex experience would be nice but
not essential.

Must have excellent communication skills.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume*.

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total PHP programmer exp:

Total exp in converting Delphi code to PHP:

Do you have any experience in Adobe Flex? (Y/N):

Expected hourly Rate:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Availability:

Current City/State:

Work status (US Citizen/Green card holder/others):

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

*mailto:da...@beyondtekit.com?subject= PHP programmer–NYC-NY
<da...@beyondtekit.com?subject=%20php%20programmer%e2%80%93nyc-ny>
***

* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
your response

*Vasu*

*BeyondTekIT*
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -815*