This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Software
Configuration Management Manager send me the updated resume of your consultant

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

            Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below

            Title             :  Software Configuration Management Manager

            Location    :  Pittsburgh, PA

            Duration    :  3+ Months

            Rate             : $45-47/hr [DOE]

                  Project description:

                  ·        Establish, maintain and administer software
configuration management processes for a global development and testing

                  ·        Define, implement and document configuration control
procedures and deployment strategies

                  ·        Contribute to continuing process improvement of all
software configuration management activities and procedures including
evaluation of off-the-shelf software tools

                  Minimum Requirements:

                  ·        BS in Computer Science or related field, MS

                  ·        5 years software configuration management experience

                  ·        Computer HW/OS knowledge: Windows, Linux and Unix

                  ·        Unix Shell Scripting and XML experience

                  ·        Strong knowledge of SQL database design and

                  ·        Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies

                  ·        Related IT knowledge

                  ·        Project management skills

                  ·        Ability to work independently and as part of a team

                  ·        Excellent oral, written and interpersonal
communication skills

                  ·        Excellent organizational and planning skills.

Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208
If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the