Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Software
Configuration Management Manager send me the updated resume of your consultant
ASAP.

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

            Hi,

            Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below
project.

            Title             :  Software Configuration Management Manager

            Location    :  Pittsburgh, PA

            Duration    :  3+ Months

            Rate             : $45-47/hr [DOE]

                  Project description:

                  ·        Establish, maintain and administer software
configuration management processes for a global development and testing
environment

                  ·        Define, implement and document configuration control
procedures and deployment strategies

                  ·        Contribute to continuing process improvement of all
software configuration management activities and procedures including
evaluation of off-the-shelf software tools

                  Minimum Requirements:

                  ·        BS in Computer Science or related field, MS
preferred

                  ·        5 years software configuration management experience

                  ·        Computer HW/OS knowledge: Windows, Linux and Unix

                  ·        Unix Shell Scripting and XML experience

                  ·        Strong knowledge of SQL database design and
implementation

                  ·        Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies

                  ·        Related IT knowledge

                  ·        Project management skills

                  ·        Ability to work independently and as part of a team

                  ·        Excellent oral, written and interpersonal
communication skills

                  ·        Excellent organizational and planning skills.

Thanks and Regard's

Manoj
(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208