Please forward your resume to ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com
Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.
Position: SAP BA
Location: St.Louis, MO
Duration: 3 to 6 months contract*
Senior Level - at least 6 years experience in the specified skill set *
4 to 6 years of experience with specific job skill. These resources will
assist with the analysis of business processes that will contribute to the
design and development of new solutions. The resource will work along side
functional, industry, and technical team members.
• The role of the warehouse management consultant consists of enhancing, and
supporting the SAP logistics applications. This includes Shipping, Warehouse
Management, Inventory Management and Transportation.
• Understand the existing system, define the delta requirements, and engage
the end users to define configuration tasks.
• Work in close relationship to Seed Manufacturing, Analytical groups and
project teams to understand business processes.
• Support the Monsanto-wide Seed Logistics Network and work to develop and
manage enterprise solutions to problems that best reduce Monsanto's
• Drive issue resolution and facilitate design sessions.
• Plan, design, configure, test, and start up of new sites implementing
• Production support of current sites using SAP WM, IM, LE Shipping and
Transportation while maintaining interfaces integrity with other supporting
• Drive improvements and enhancements at manufacturing sites.
• Develop Functional Design Specifications (FDS) and other detailed
enhancement documentation to support custom program creation.
• Lead and participate in design discussions on integration points with
other SAP teams such as Order to Cash, Finance, QM, OPO, Basis, and SAP
*Required Skills: *
*• SAP Skills: SAP Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, Sales and
Distribution, LE Shipping and Transportation.
• Minimum 3 – 5 years SAP experience - Experience in configuration and
customization of logistics functions. *
• Must be able to work in a team environment and have excellent skills in
cross-team communication and task completion.
• Must have demonstrated knowledge of:
o goods receipt / goods issues for process orders
o stock transport orders
o customer orders and returns
o delivery and shipment creation for STO and sales orders
o freight Processing.
o configuration of logistics output types
o warehouse and inventory movement types
o storage unit management and configuration of routes
o user exits, BAPIs
• Able to analyze custom procedural code to improve the performance of
• Conduct impact analysis to identify and resolve potential cross-functional
• SAP implementation experience required.
• Must understand process interfaces with other modules in order to
effectively troubleshoot system error messages/failures.
• SAP IM/WM knowledge with various movement types and interface between
• Must have excellent communication skills, strong business experience, and
outstanding end-user interaction.
• Analyze and revise existing system logic and documentation as necessary.
• Preparation of scripts and user training documents.
• Upgrade experience is preferred.
• RF handheld solution experiences a plus.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
Thanks and Regards!
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430
Email Id: ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at