Hello Friends am looking for the – SQL DBA with *SCOM experience, Retail
experience very imp.*

SQL DBA

Monomonee Falls, WI

8 mnths

* *

*SCOM experience , Retail experience very imp.*

Project: We are deploying data to SQL Server in 1000 stores with two servers
in each store.  Each database is using Merge Replication to keep data
synchronized between the two servers. All deployments are done using scripts
and Remoteware.  Since there are 1000 stores, each database needs to be self
monitoring and self healing.  We need assistance in writing deployment
scripts for the databases and replication agents as well as creating
monitoring/automated recovery actions for SCOM to control the databases once
deployed.  These should be senior level people with experience in the
following technologies:

SQL Server 2005/2008, Merge Replication, deployment through scripting, SCOM
monitoring/automated recovery actions.

* PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES TO MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*

*Best Regards*

*Chris**
Nihaki Systems,Inc.
Tel:  732  823  6471*103*