Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Java
Deveopler  W storage systems and software Engineering Exp send me the updated
resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

      Hi,

      Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below
project.

      Locals Preffered Need an In-person interview, after initial phone screen

      Title             :  Java Deveopler  W storage systems and software
Engineering Exp

      Location    :  Wichita, Kansas

      Duration    :  1 Year

            DUTIES:

              a.. Design and develop software features for Java-based GUI
storage management application.
              b.. Analyze, debug and resolve application and system level
problems when encountered by test teams.
              c.. Manage priorities and tasks to understand and deliver high
quality feature requirements and defect resolutions on schedule.
              d.. Work effectively with other engineering teams (Architecture,
User Experience, Host Software, Controller Firmware, Product Test, etc.) across
various geographies.

            Required Skills:

              a.. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
or Information Systems Technology.
              b.. 5+ years of industry experience in storage systems and
software engineering.
              c.. Strong Java programming skills, GUI development using Java
Swing.
              d.. Strong high-level (application) and low-level (OS) problem
analysis and debug skills.
              e.. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
              f.. Strong understanding of object-oriented design and
implementation practices.
              g.. Experience with a variety of OSes (Windows, Linux flavors)
              h.. Experience with Eclipse software development environment.
              i.. Experience with software version control systems, builds and
release management tools.
              j.. Can work independently with minimal direction.
              k.. Strong team player; attention to detail.

            EDUCATION:

              a.. BS CS/CE or equivalent or higher.

Thanks and Regard's

Manoj