Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Oracle DBA

Location                               :  Salt Lake City, UT

Duration                                :  1 year

Rate                                       :  40/HR on C2C

The client strongly prefers resources from West Coast

1. Strong Data modeling skills
2. Oracle 10g database experience.
3. Expert in PL/SQL skills
4. Ability to write Stored Procedures
5. Application DBA Administrator experience AND a Data Analyst.
6. Strong communication skills as they will be working with the client.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.