Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Oracle Project
Accounting Resource

Location                                           :  KS and PA

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  6 + months

We may have a potential need for a functional Project Accounting resource.  I
talked to one of the managers in the Healthcare Practice and he told me they
were looking for a good functional PA resource with Pharmaceutical experience
as a plus.  The Pharm client is going to roll-out PA to a subsidiary and they
use Projects to track costs down to a sub-product level and tie it to GL.  The
resource will work in both KC and PA so expenses will be paid.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.