This is Hareesh from Sriven Infosys Inc. Kindly send me your consultants
updated Resumes for the below requirement ASAP.

Please reply me at : hare...@sriveninfosys.com

Title            :  Java GIS Programmer

Location     :  Trenton, NJ

Duration     :  4+months

F2F after initial Phonic round

Short Description:
Architect/developer for web-based GIS applications utilizing J2EE (both JPS and
servlet) and AJAX to build web services and web applications that connect to
ArcGIS Server, ArcIMS, and Oracle. Complete Description:
Consultant will:
-Work with OIT staff to translate business requirements into technical design
-Contribute to the ongoing design and implementation of service-oriented
architecture to support geospatial applications.
-Make modifications to existing application componenents that utilize ArcGIS
Server, ArcIMS, ArcSDE, and Oracle. These are primarily built in Java; a few
are built in .NET.
-Design and implement new web mapping applications based on technical
requirements established together with OIT and agency staff, utilizing ArcGIS
Server, ArcIMS, Oracle, and geospatial web services.

 Required / Desired Skills Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience

 Java programming for web applications Required 5  Years

ArcIMS application programming Required 5  Years

ArcGIS Server application programming, with and without ADF components Required
1  Years

Programming applications utilizing Oracle databases Required 3  Years

 Web service programming Required 2  Years

AJAX, Javascript, DHTML Required 1  Years

Data transmission using XML and JSON Required 1  Years

OpenLayers map viewer implementation Desired 1  Years

Sriven Infosys INC
Ph: (212)-999-6251 Ext: 218 || Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460
Email: hare...@sriveninfosys.com
Web: www.sriveninfosys.com

veteran status, and other characteristics. We help our clients, employees &
partners compete and win!
the inconvenience caused.