Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing well.

We have an excellent *Sharepoint* Developer  available for the projects
immediately, please go through his profile and let me know if you come
across any matching requirements suitable for his skills:

Name: Rajinikanth

Current Location: Omaha, NE

Relocation: Open

*Consultant profile:*

*Over 8 years* of experience in the area of Analysis, Design, Development,
Testing and implementation of software systems and Web Applications. *Over*3
* year of experience in developing *Enterprise business level Portals *using
* Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server *and* Windows SharePoint Services, *IIS,
ASP. NET, C#. *

*Professional Summary:*

·         *Having excellent knowledge of System Analysis and Design

·         Had been exposed to each of the phases of *Software Development
Lifecycle (SDLC) *and experienced to work as a team member as well as an
individual performer under the large development groups.

·         Well experienced in developing enterprise level portals
using *SharePoint
Portal Server 2007 *and* Windows SharePoint Services.*

·         *Advanced SharePoint Portal Server development and
customization*(web parts, site templates, document workflow, CAML

·         Good working knowledge in *.NET framework (ASP .NET, C#).*

·         Good working Knowledge of *Visual Studio .NET.*

·         Experience with *N-Hibernate* to connect to Database.

·         Thorough *conceptual understanding* and experience in constructing
agile Business applications using *design patterns and service oriented
architecture .*

·         Extensive Knowledge of using *Windows* *API functions.*

·         Extensive knowledge on *SharePoint Portal* and *Windows SharePoint
Services Object Model.*

·         Working Knowledge in building connected systems using *BizTalk
Server, InfoPath and Content Management Server.*

·         Experience in *VSS*, *TFS *for versioning of code.

·         Extensive experience in creating and using Stored Procedures,
ActiveX Controls, ActiveX Documents.

·         Excellent Communication skills, Able to work independently,
Problem solving abilities.

·         Short learning/conversion curve in case of different technologies
and methodologies to be used and implemented.

 *Area of Expertise:*

* *Operating Systems                    : UNIX, Windows 95/98, 2000, XP,
2003, MS – DOS.

Programming Languages           : Pascal, COBOL, C, C++, Java.

EAI Tools                                 : BizTalk 2002-04.

Office automation                      : MS-Office, MS-office 2007.

Web                                         : ASP .NET, VB Script, Java
Script, HTML, DHTML.

GUI's                                       : Microsoft C#,VB.NET, Visual
Basic 6.0.

Data Format                             : XML, XSL, HTML.

Web Tools                                : Front Page 2000, Dream Weaver,
Visual Interdev and

  Share Point Designer 2007.

Web Application Tool                : MOSS 2007, Windows Sharepoint

Databases                                 : Oracle 7.0/7.1/8i, MS SQL
Server6.5, MS-Access 2.0/7.0

Servers                                     : IIS 4.0, IIS 6.0, Web logic.

Reports                                     : Crystal Reports 9,10.**

Please feel free to call me for resume and contact details ASAP.

*Chandra Shekar **
*Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro
New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  732 917 4970
Fax: 609 936 9866

Email id:
visit us @
*"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity" **
If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an  email
with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the  mailing
list promptly