Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
b...@datagroupinc.net

Position: Teradata Developer

Location: Hershey, PA

Duration: 11+ Months

Best rate

Face to Face is required, Candidates in and around PA required.

Job Description:

 We have a client in Hershey, PA that has an IMMEDIATE need for a professional
with strong Teradata experience to join their project team.  The project will
run through EOY. The following describes the position:

MUST HAVES:

  a.. Teradata: 4-6 years experience - version 6.11, 6.2, v12
  b.. Performance tuning - CRUCIAL
  c.. Teradata BTEQ
  d.. Teradata SQL programming Teradata V2R6 , V12
  e.. ROLAP Development
  f.. OLAP Development
  g.. Loading of Extracted Files
  h.. Statistics and AJIs