Here is a hot requirement for *< Senior Data Architect - New York - 3 Months
>.* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants available for
the earliest client submission.
*Position:* Senior Data Architect
*Location:* New York
*Duration:* 3 Months
- Business Intelligence Lead Developer / Architect.
- BI Team in Risk Assessments Program (ERM O&S).
The business intelligence lead developer/architect will be responsible for
designing, architecting and implementing large scale data warehouse
solutions for Enterprise Risk Management. The candidate will work with the
business, the offshore BI Team, DBAs, ETL developers, and data modellers to
deliver comprehensive business-facing BI solutions. The successful candidate
will have several years of database development experience combined with
experience in data modelling, data warehouse development methodologies and
multidimensional cube implementation. User interface design skills will also
be required to deliver ergonomic reports that meet the business need.
- The candidate will need to demonstrate expert use of the following
- 5-7 years experience in all areas of Cognos development from model
development through complex report and cube development.
- Detailed working knowledge of PL/SQL (Oracle 10g) including the ability
to design complex queries to support the Report Mart.
- Technical knowledge regarding best practices of Cognos configuration
and customizations including the Cognos SDK.
- Significant demonstrable experience working with dimensional modelling
including understanding facts and dimensions, star and snowflake schemas,
and OLAP tools and techniques is required.
- Basic knowledge of the financial services industry is required.
- Some experience with Java and Web Development paradigms is a strong
- Insurance and Risk Management Experience is a strong plus.
- Must have a strong understanding of project planning vis a vis the
software development lifecycle.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at