This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this
email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is
given at the bottom of this email.
*Hi: Please send the matching resumes, rate and contact number for the below
*Please Reply to** nar...@vibhainc.com*
*Peoplesoft DBA- Upgrade Consultant (Locals Only)*
*Location: **South San Francisco**, **CA***
*Duration: 10 months*
*Rate: Max $60/hr *
*Start Date: **01/26/09***
Only submit local candidates
Do not submit contractors who are currently working for GENETECH or who have
worked for this company (or related firm) for the past 2 years
- A thorough and hands-on experience with PS Upgrade projects with expertise
in PeopleSoft version 9.0 and PeopleTools versions 8.49.
- Experience with Oracle database administration and utilizing Change
Assistant is required.
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience with installing and
maintaining various PeopleSoft instances needed for the Upgrade.
- Should be capable of setting up and properly maintaining the PS home
- Configuring the servers
- Compiling COBOL programs
- Executing backups and maintaining backup logs
- Debugging conversion errors and fixing issues.
- The candidate should be able to apply bundles and patches
- Performance tune the upgrade scripts
- Maintain the upgrade databases and troubleshoot any problems related to
the technical environment.
- The candidate is responsible for documenting and reporting the status on
upgrade related tasks and maintaining error logs and other technical
documentation related to the Upgrade process.
- Experience as PeopleSoft Administrator with experience in multiple upgrade
*|| Phone: 916 978 1057 Ext 301* *|| Efax: 603 719 0999 || Email: *
nar...@vibhainc.com* || Website: *www.vibhainc.com* || *
*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at