Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  QA Tester

Location                               :  Dallas, TX or Boston, MA

Duration                                :  6 months

Rate                                       :  $33/HR on C2C

Required Skills

Prior Verizon experience is a MUST.

Candidate should have Verizon Billing Systems experience.

Specific exp with Keenan Arbor and RIBS (Verizon system) will be very helpful
but not mandatory.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205