Hello Associates,

*Oracle and PL/SQL Developer*

Duration:  6+ Months.

Location:  Grand Rapids, MI

****Please send resume with Sybase, Oracle 9iR2,  Perl & Data modeling
experience only*****

*Job Responsibilities*:

·         The job title for this position is *Oracle Developer.  *

·         Requires working directly with our customers to gather business
requirements

·         Create and document designs

·         Strong *Oracle/PL-SQL coding*

·         PL/SQL Developer that will be responsible for designing and
developing data extracts and reports from 10g or *Oracle 9iR2 database using
PL/SQL*.

·         5 – 7 years experience developing with *PL*/*SQL*

·         5 – 7 years experience developing *Oracle Reports (Oracle Reports
10g experience is required.)*

·         Experience with both unit testing and assisting in customer
acceptance testing.

·         This position requires strong communication, analytical, and
design skills.

·         Experience with *Health Care, Facets 4.x, Perl and/or
Subversion*are preferred.

·         In addition to these skills, *PERL development experience and Data
modeling* experience is a plus but not required.

*Skills Summary*:

·         Oracle Reports (5-7 years)      *10g*

·         *PL/SQL (5-7 years)              9IR2 or Above*

·         *Sybase *(1-3 years)

·         5+ years *PL/SQL* backend development experience.

·         *Oracle 9i or 10g database* experience required.

·         *Data Modeling* is a plus, they are using Erwin.

·         Good Communication skills

·         Team oriented

·         Healthcare Background is a plus.

*Education:*

·         Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems REQUIRED

·         Bachelors Degree in Computer Science preferred

Thanks & Regards,
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
(: 201-484-0340

Alternate: 201-706-9178

Fax 7:201-656-6696

*: fa...@kolansoftinc.com

Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft

Website: http://www.kolansoft.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.