Kindly give reply to vino...@beyondtekit.com
This is for my direct client opening for *Oracle & PL/SQL Developer - Grand
Rapids, MI*. This is *a 6+ Months.*contract position. The Hourly rate is *
Below is a new Oracle & PL/SQL Developer requirement. MUST be a PL/SQL
expert with strong Oracle reports experience. The client is only interested
in business savvy candidates with EXCELLENT communication skills. They need
someone who consistently interacts with business users/clients and is
currently working with Oracle 10g.
· The job title for this position is Oracle Developer.
· Requires working directly with our customers to gather business
· Create and document designs
· Strong Oracle/PL-SQL coding
· PL/SQL Developer that will be responsible for designing and
developing data extracts and reports from 10g or Oracle 9iR2 database using
· 5 – 7 years experience developing with PL/SQL
· 5 – 7 years experience developing Oracle Reports (Oracle Reports
10g experience is required.)
· Experience with both unit testing and assisting in customer
· This position requires strong communication, analytical, and
· Experience with Health Care, Facets 4.x, Perl and/or Subversion
· In addition to these skills, PERL development experience and Data
Modeling experience is a plus but not required.
· Oracle Reports (5-7 years) 10g
· PL/SQL (5-7 years) 9IR2 or Above
· Sybase (1-3 years)
· 5+ years PL/SQL backend development experience.
· Oracle 9i or 10g database experience required.
· Data Modeling is a plus, they are using Erwin.
· Good Communication skills
· Team oriented
· Healthcare Background is a plus.
· Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems REQUIRED
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science preferred
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT Experience:
Total Oracle & PL/SQL Developer exp:
Total Oracle Reports 10g exp:
Total exp with both unit testing and assisting in customer acceptance
Total exp with Health Care, Facets 4.x, Perl and/or Subversion:
Total PERL development and Data Modeling exp:
Total Sybase exp:
Total PL/SQL backend development exp:
Are you currently working with currently working with Oracle 10g? (Y/N):
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
*Thanks & Regards,*
(* 714-857-2002 **x** **810*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at