Please send resumes to

Job Description:

Required Skills:
' 10+ years in report & SQL development - Report Development - experience
building complex reports using Crystal and universe/reports development using
Business Objects (BO XI required. Additionally, SQL Server BI Tools would be
requested such as Proclarity/Performance Point). BO/Crystal Console Management
' SQL Coding - Experience building complex stored procedures. Ability to
reverse engineer previously built procedures and rebuild for efficiency or
change in source. Includes SQLServer, Oracle, DB2
' Database/Cube Development - experience with the definition, build and use of
cubes or multi dimensional data structure for reporting.
' Modeling - Ability to model a process flow or database design using Visio,
ERStudio or something similar
' Track record working with business partners to develop and maintain reporting
tools and data structure

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082