This is Kumar from OpenBox Solutions, Inc. Below is the requirement please
have a look and let me know if you have any consultants with you.
Please include *availability, contact info, full name, and Rate* with all
submissions to be considered.
Title: Web/UI Designer Location: Eagan, MN 55123
Duration: 6 Months
Candidates local to Eagan, MN. There will be an in person interview.
As a web/UI design guru on our team, you will be working alongside
information architects and interaction designers to advance the look and
feel for some of the most information-rich applications on the Internet.
· BA/BS in graphic design, fine art, visual communications, HCI or
related field (or equivalent industry training / experience)
· 3+ years design experience in an information design, user
interface design, human factors engineering, user experience, or information
· 3+ years of UI design experience in a fast-paced development
environment with experience in consumer-specific software or web products.
· Familiarity with Agile development
· Proven track record developing, delivering and documenting
high-quality user interface designs
· Demonstrated understanding of fundamental design principles
· Be able to create rapid iterations of visual and/or storyboard
concepts, as well as the ability to design for dynamic content (requiring a
solid understanding and deep knowledge of current web technology
opportunities and limitations)
· Extensive knowledge of UI design methodology and processes (user
centered and iterative design). Must be able to demonstrate, understand and
be proficient in managing all phases of web product design and development.
· Must be an effective advocate for the user and be able to
successfully drive implementation of feature-sets and interactions that
provide an excellent customer experience.
· Experience creating user-friendly designs for complex business
· Strong visual design skills and experience rapidly prototyping
visual design for analyzing large data sets
· Awareness of user-centered design principles
· *Portfolio Submission is required*
· Confidence in working with strong, passionate, fast-paced team
· Contribute to the Style Guide design
· Good visual design skills (web color theory, typography, layout)
with excellent attention to detail.
· Must know how to turn user research and usability feedback into
easy to use solutions.
· Define, design, prototype, specify, document and maintain the
following user interface aspects
· Interaction controls and elements
· Building blocks
· Standards and guidelines
· Gather, analyze and synthesize UI requirements
· Participate in exploring and ideating user interface innovations
· Contribute to overall project planning
Working knowledge / desire to learn:
· Flash, Flex, etc.
Exposure to / familiarity with:
· Web standards (W3C and s508) / best practices for interaction
*Thanks & Regards*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
( 734-418-2582 I 6 734-975-9380
* ku...@openboxsolutions.com I URL www.openboxsolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at