Hi, Our Client is looking for *"Senior Oracle Application DBA"*
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Houston, TX
*Kindly send your available consultants ASAP to
* - 661-310-1679*
*Senior Oracle Apps DBA Job Responsibility:*
Responsible for administration of Oracle E Business Suite and databases
including monitoring, optimization, back-up/restore, replication,
partitioning, cloning, data migration and deployment to multiple
environments in support of business activities.
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Support the rollout of applications which utilize databases and
- Support the database/applications/infrastructure administration
activities running on Oracle Apps11.5.10 and Database 9i, 10g, 11g versions.
- Identify and resolve database performance issues by using the
appropriate tools and processes.
- Install, upgrade, configure, clone and patch Oracle Apps 11i and
- Design and implement back-up and recovery processes of databases.
- Complete SQL tuning and rewrites.
- 9iAS and 10g Application Server Administration and Tuning
- Design and document disaster recovery procedures and crisis management
- Meet enterprise requirements by planning and developing database
structure; developing database utilization policies, procedures, security,
backup, and recovery.
- Implement performance tuning methodology and maintain database
- Maintain Databases by monitoring disk utilization, performing database
migrations, Backup and Recovery using RMAN, and other database tasks to
ensure optimal performance.
- Knowledge and experience of using Oracle RAC and Data Guard is a
- Create and optimize database objects for availability and performance.
- Partner with Oracle for technical support assistance when required.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
· Knowledge of development and operational methodologies and
application architecture design and performance design reviews.
· Experience with UNIX and PL/SQL programming experience.
· Skilled in database design, programming and report writing
· UNIX command language and scripting skills.
· Experienced in installation, configuration, physical and logical
database design, performance tuning, writing stored procedures and triggers,
security, troubleshooting, and managing back-up and recovery plans in an
Oracle database environment.
· Experienced in the use of Oracle Expert and Trace to monitor and
improve application integration with database activities.
· Experienced in using control systems in rapid development
environments and structured instance management.
· Ability to effectively communicate technical information to both
technical and non-technical personnel
· Ability to resolve issues quickly and correctly.
· Ability to develop and document processes and procedures
· Ability to work as a member of a team
If you are interested to take this opportunity please let us have your
updated word format resume along with your expectation on hourly pay rate,
date of availability, visa status and relocation details to
KRG Technologies Inc
25000, Avenue Stanford, Suite 120, Valencia, CA 91355
*Direct Phone:* (661) 310 1679; *Fax:* (661) 257-9968
*Email:* santh...@krgtech.com; *URL:*www.krgtech.com <url:www.krgtech.com>;
*Yahoo IM:* santhosh_shan_mugam
Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for
any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at