Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.
Please send resumes to ni...@abstargroup.com
*Position: Data Architect with HL7*
*Location: Houston, TX *
*Duration: 4 months*
*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:* Data Architect will be responsible for the following
tasks for a University Hospital System seeking to define and implement an
Enterprise Data Warehouse of clinical data (ClinicStation) and research data
1) Evaluate Industry Standards (e.g., caBIG, HL7 V3 /RIM, CDISC/BRIDG). *
Must* have experience with and working knowledge of the HL7 Reference
Information Model (V3) as this will be the basis for designing this
2) Identify Standards Boards for client organization to join/participate.
3) Select/Install/Establish a data modeling tool capability and train client
data modeling personnel.
4) Identify tools to facilitate Metadata Management
5) Assess the current Enterprise Information Warehouse (EIW) Architecture.
6) Develop a Conceptual Data model for the Clinical subject area part of
ClinicStation and Research subject area part of Research Repository. This
will not be a conceptual model of the entire enterprise and will include
only high-level entities and relationships.
7) Create a Logical/Domain Model for ClinicStation (SCD, MedRec, and Nursing
Doc initially, and later Vitals, Orders, and Allergies).
8) With minimal involvement from SMEs, create a Logical Data Model for the
subject areas prioritized for ClinicStation.
Prior experience with developing data warehouse/business intelligence
solutions with clinical encounter data is key as well as experience with the
HL7 Reference Information Model.
*AB Star Group*
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305
Newark, CA 94560
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at