Please forward your resume to

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Sr. Peoplesoft HR Functional
Location: Smithfield, RI
Duration:  6 month contract

Provide business analysis and consulting support for HR business lines
and/or other external client groups.
Act as a liaison between functional and technical teams to propose changes
to processes and systems to meet business
needs.* This includes the following key areas: *
Developing functional requirements that include problem definition,
situation analysis and process mapping
Identifying solution alternatives and recommendations
Facilitating test management plans
Assist with all aspects of information needs for business lines including
working with the team to deliver solutions
that meet client requirements.
Work with the project management team to establish and monitor project tasks
and milestones.
Liaise with the quality assurance team to assist with the planning and
execution of the testing phase
Assist with facilitating communications and training needs in the use of HR
processes and systems.

*Experience: Relevant experience for the role:*
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree a plus.
Demonstrated experience with PeopleSoft version 8.8 or 9.0 required with
strong functional background in the Core HR
and Self-service modules. Knowledge of the North American Payroll and Time &
Labor modules preferred.
5-8 years of experience with a combination of both HR information systems
and one or more HR functions.
5-9 years of experience using a structured project management and systems
development methodology required.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Must have strong communication skills and an ability to communicate with all
levels within the organization.
People Management:
Provide technical support and coaching to team members.
Strong command of English Language.

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact:  609-395-9007  Ext: 430
Email Id:
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at <>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.