Kindly give reply to vino...@beyondtekit.com
*This is for our Direct Client Requirement*
Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any
consultants and reply back with updated resume along with rate, contact
details, availability and current location ASAP
*Job Type: Contract* * *
*Duration: 6 Months* * *
*Location: Austin TX*
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT Experience:
Total Project manager exp:
Total IT security and controls exp:
Do you PMP certification?
Do you have Knowledge of the Texas Child Support Program?
Total exp in Texas state agency operations:
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
*Req-0997** - Project Manager*
A. Manage a technical security implementation project for the TXCSES 2.0
Initiative within the Child Support Division leveraging a services based
B. Develop and implement a Project Management Plan and a project schedule
that includes defined milestones and critical project dependencies.
C. Oversee the project to ensure appropriate communication and coordination
are occurring, and to ensure that the milestones and project deliverables
are produced timely.
D. Coordinate a team to implement the security solution defined by the Child
E. Oversee project team members to ensure timely project deliverable
completion and coordination of project activities.
F. Define test approach and implement at appropriate points during project.
G. Coordinate implementation of the security solution with other projects
within the TXCSES 2.0 Initiative and the Child Support Division as a whole.
H. Perform reviews of all project deliverables.
I. Track and propose resolution for issues and risks identified.
J. Provide weekly project status to TXCSES 2.0 Initiative Manager.
K. Other reasonable Project Management services as necessary to ensure that
the tasks listed above can be performed successfully.
II. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
5 Experience with IT security and controls
5 Experience managing software development and implementation projects with
at least 10 team members.
5 Experience documenting requirements, performing fit/gap analyses, and
documenting functional and technical designs.
5 Experience managing a functional team.
2 Experience in Texas state agency operations.
2 Demonstrated ability in the following areas: Solid mix of business and
technical capabilities, Ability to identify opportunities and propose
solutions, Clear, articulate and confident written and verbal communication
skills, Strong presentation skills, Sound report writing skills, Strong
analytical and problem solving capabilities, Strong project management and
delivery skills and Strong facilitation skills
Required Graduation from an accredited four year college or university with
a degree in a related field, such as public administration, computer
science, information systems, human services or equivalent experience.
2 Knowledge of the Texas Child Support Program
*Certification PMP certification*
Technical designation such as Certified Information Systems Security
Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or
Certified Information Security Manager(R) (CISM)
Demonstrated ability in some or all of the following areas:
• Information Risk Assurance
• Threat and Vulnerability assessments
• Knowledge of the landscape of regulatory requirements such as
Sarbanes-Oxley, Bill 198, PIPEDA
• Security Strategy and Governance
• Policy and standards development (from email communications to use of
• Knowledge of IT security and controls frameworks such as CobiT and ISO
• Security Awareness and Education
• Organizational and Process change management
• Responsibility frameworks and organizational design
• Infrastructure, Networks and Applications
• Application Security Assessment and Controls (including penetration
• Security Architecture Design and Assessment
• Knowledge of landscape of the IT security and controls vendors and
technologies (from Intrusion detection, patch management to access control)
• Network Design and Security Architecture
• Identity and Access Management
• Data ownership, classification and management
• Authentication and access control solutions
• Policy development and controls process design
• Legal, Privacy and Forensics
• Evidence retention requirements and processes
• Intellectual property management
• Compliance reviews
*Rate: *$Market, * Job Type: Contract*, * Duration: 6 Months*, * Number
Of Openings: 1*, * Location: Austin TX*
*Thanks & Regards,*
(* 714-857-2002 **x** **810*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at