We would like to cordially invite you to attend a Boot Camp for
“Executives in Transition”.
The first session is scheduled for January 30th from 10 AM – 4 PM and
will be held at Droisys’ office:
4800 Patrick Henry Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Kimberly Roush will be conducting the session - Kimberly Roush is the
Founder and President of All-Star Executive Coaching and a Certified
Co-Active Professional Coach. She is a former ‘Big 4’ partner and
brings 23 year of business experience to her coaching.
The primary objective of this series is to provide a safe forum for
8-10 executives to:
Define / Redefine their expectations about the transition process,
Network at a more productive level with peers and build mutually
beneficial relationships, Share best practices and provide
encouragement and support,
Be creative in helping one another.
Participants are encouraged to look at their transition more
objectively as if through the lens of a business where they are the
product. We will provide discussion topics around considering:
•       A Strategic Transition Plan (reassessing and defining career / life
objectives, defining success, short-term and long-term goals, etc.).
•       A Marketing Plan (defining your brand, elevator pitch, resume,
interview guidance, identifying target companies, etc.).
•       An Operational Plan (maintaining self esteem, getting your game on,
effective use of time, networking events, taking advantage of the
break).
•       A Financial Plan (tips on financial planning during transition,
consulting vs. full time).
If you wish to reap a rich harvest in the near future, then you must
attend all the sessions of this series. This will be a unique
experience and is guaranteed to hone your skills.
This opportunity is being offered to a selected group, so if it seems
attractive to you, please let us know.
It would be our pleasure to have you as a guest.
Please RSVP directly to executivebootc...@droisys.com

Enrich your knowledge

Our Website www.droisys.com                                   Our Blog
www.teamsondemand.com/blog